CRANIUM advises companies on data management, privacy and information security. We deal with issues at the cutting edge of organisational science, public administration, law, IT, communication and data management. The focus is on organisation-oriented advice to enable companies to handle their data better.
We provide a complete service. We guide companies from awareness to design and then to implementation. CRANIUM operates internationally, with its head office in Zaventem (Belgium) and a second office in Utrecht (Netherlands). In addition, we are currently expanding internationally towards Luxembourg and the United Kingdom.
Working as a consultant at CRANIUM gives you the opportunity to carry out (international) projects in a multidisciplinary team in a rapidly growing company. You will make a significant contribution to the projects and discover your own talents within them. These talents are also the focus of an individual learning trajectory, both in terms of content and personal development.
Do you want to help companies to meet their today’s security, privacy and data management challenges in their digital transformation journey?
- Why working at CRANIUM ?", I would definitely say for the fact of working in a niche consulting firm where everybody knows each other and is there to help you out in case you need it. Beside this friendly atmosphere, be ready to start working on very interesting and challenging projects for a large variety of clients, active in different sectors and industries.CRANIUM has managed to keep its "start-up mind" with the will to make things happen by regularly launching new products and initiatives on the market. So trust me, you won't get bored!Lola Grun, Privacy & Data Protection Consultant
- CRANIUM is a dynamic company that approaches contemporary data-issues from a variety of perspectives. My work as a consultant at CRANIUM allows me to continuously challenge and develop myself. What I like the most about my job is that there is always something new to learn. Within the rapidly developing field of data management, no project is the same. We work with a diverse, enthusiastic team with people from many different backgrounds. This setting allows us to approach complex data issues from multiple perspectives. We always combine our strengths to provide high-level tailormade solutions for our clients.Eva Zeilstra, Data Management Consultant
- I have been working at CRANIUM NL for almost a year now. While I started during the first Covid lockdown, this has never stopped me from doing my work. On the contrary: it taught me that CRANIUM is a dynamic organization that can adapt quickly to changing circumstances. In addition, there is still a lot of investment in the employees, for example through a study budget. There is never the same day at CRANIUM, we have a big variety in clients and therefore the work is different each day.Geoffrey van den Bergh, Data Management Consultant
- There are many reasons why I am happy to work for CRANIUM: the importance of human contact, the possibilities to grow in an environment where mutual assistance is present and the variety of sectors in which CRANIUM is active. CRANIUM is flexible and ensures to maintain a good work-life balance. Your ideas will be taken into account which allow us to flourish in confidence and esteem. I have the chance to work for an international company active in the life science sector. CRANIUM believes in me by investing in trainings which are relevant for the sector I am working in. CRANIUM is convinced of the capabilities of its employees!Maxime, Privacy & Data Protection Consultant
- As one of the largest consultancies specialised in Privacy, CRANIUM offers opportunities in all sectors and a great variety in assignments. There is strong support from colleagues and management and an open and friendly atmosphere. Everyone aims to improve themselves and growth is actively encouraged. I can only recommend anyone interested in privacy, security or data management to join us and see for themselves.Sara, Privacy & Data Protection Consultant and Mentor
- To start I really love to be part of the CRANIUM tribe! As CRANIUM values you as a person, it is a great environment to work in. Growth and self-development are not just "buzz words", but effectively propagated by CRANIUM.Thanks to CRANIUM I can combine working as a Business Manager & Consultant, which creates challenging opportunities to develop myself and to work in my "flow".CRANIUM combines best of both worlds by striving for delivering excellence and creating a great atmosphere.Concluding one can say that CRANIUM is a company where you can grow as a person, employee and true professional!Geoffrey, Privacy & Data Protection Consultant and Business Manager
- CRANIUM has allowed me to evolve professionally and humanly. As consultants, the days are never the same because there are always new things to learn and new people to meet. This is what makes the richness of the consulting profession. Moreover, CRANIUM is like a big family that makes sure that all the consultants find their place and develop their skills. If you are looking for a fast-growing company with a passion for excellence and a big focus on people, CRANIUM is the best choice.Hélène, Privacy & Data Protection Consultant and Business Manager
- Working at CRANIUM is never boring. In my past nearly three years that I have worked for CRANIUM I have worked on a variety of projects from multinational companies with units all around the world to small NGOs located in Brussels. Understanding the business of the customer is key to support them on their way towards privacy compliance in Europe and around the world. The CRANIUM team is a great asset with its diversity of experience which we are encouraged to share for customer benefit and personal development. CRANIUM is very flexible to cater to the personal needs and work life balance of its employees which I highly appreciate.Wiltrud Hammelstein, Privacy & Security Consultant
JOIN CRANIUM JOBDAY!
Current Job Openings
Privacy Young Graduate
6 open positions
Experienced (2 years) Privacy Consultant
8 open positions
Senior (5 years+) Privacy Consultant
3 open positions
Security Young Graduate
4 open positions
Experienced (2 years) Security Consultant
6 open positions
Senior (5 years+) Security Consultant
2 open positions
Data Management Young Graduate
4 open positions
Business Manager Privacy/Security
4 open positions
Business Manager Data Management