Roles and Responsibilities
Ready for the next step in your career in Data Management? Would you like to help accelerate a team of Data Management consultants and become the key contact for prospects, existing customers and be responsible for closing new deals? All of this, within a fast growing and international company? Then this is your chance!
As a Business Manager Data Management, you are a specialist in data management. You will build on your current knowledge and experience within the data domain. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself quickly in the field of team management, project management, relationship management and acquisition.
Responsibilities as a Business Manager:
- Further build and manage our team of Data Management consultants, together with our Business Unit Manager for Data Management
- Generating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Expand business by detecting potential upselling opportunities at existing customers
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers by providing qualitative advice
- Taking part of commercial reporting to the management
- Leading projects and coach (junior) data management consultants
Responsibilities as Data Management Specialist:
- Supporting customers in analysing, designing data management and use information technology to support and optimise the organisation’s operations and (strategic) objectives
- Being able to model, analyse and optimise business processes through business process management and process mining
- Ensuring that business data is integrated and visualised for subsequent analysis. This with a view to a data-driven operation
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical mindset
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have at least 2 years of demonstratable experience in data management;
- Experience with data management frameworks such as DMM and DAMA DMBOK is a strong advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset;
- You have strong communication skills: your able to share your insights easily with different stakeholders and your team;
- You are customer focused and keen on close collaboration with your team;
- You are not afraid of taking initiative and ownership;
- You love new challenges!
CRANIUM consultants are appreciated for their expertise and professional skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered to be key values.
We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package. You will receive on the job training from highly appreciated experts and obtaining certificates are supported.
Even more, we offer you:
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team;
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management in an international environment;
- Great variety in type of customers and day-to-day business;
- Flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment.
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.