Recently graduated and you are ready to kick-off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position?
CRANIUM is looking for consultants who want to start their career in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management.
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you recently graduated and ready to kick-off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position?
CRANIUM is looking for consultants who want to start their career in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management, with a focus towards Data Management. Positions can either be based in our offices in Zaventem, Belgium or Utrecht, the Netherlands.
CRANIUM has a dedicated international team of professionals enabling customers in various sectors getting the most value out of their data in their day-to-day businesses, whilst remaining compliant with laws and regulations. In project teams, we redefine the way in which organizations manage their data, in order for them to be able to deploy it as a valuable asset.
- Supporting customers in analysing, designing data management and use information technology to support and optimise the organisation’s operations and (strategic) objectives
- Being able to model, analyse and optimise business processes through business process management and process mining
- Ensuring that business data is integrated and visualised for subsequent analysis. This with a view to a data-driven operation
- Evaluating the data management practices of customers, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- Raising awareness within organizations and amongst customers
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical mindset
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree
- You have the ambition to develop into an excellent consultant and data management specialist.
- You are able to translate complex matter into clearly legible products.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
- You have strong communication skills: you are able to share your insights easily with different stakeholders and your team.
- You are customer focused and keen on close collaboration with your team.
- You are not afraid of taking initiative and ownership.
- You love new challenges!
CRANIUM consultants are appreciated for their expertise and professional skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered to be key values.
We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package. You will receive on the job training from highly appreciated experts and obtaining certificates are supported.
Even more, we offer you:
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team;
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management in an international environment;
- Great variety in type of customers and day-to-day business;
- Flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment.
Are you interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.