Are you recently graduated and ready to kick off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position? Then look no further! CRANIUM is looking for consultants who want to start their career in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and – for you especially – Data Management.
Let’s go to work!
As a Data Management Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Support our customers in analysing and designing their data management, and use information technology to optimise their organisation’s operations and (strategic) objectives;
- Model, analyse and optimise business processes through business process management and data process mining;
- Ensure business data is integrated and visualised for subsequent analyses – this with a view to data-driven operation;
- Evaluate our customers’ data management practices, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- Be working from either our headquarters in Zaventem, Belgium or our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Who you are.
- You are ambitious about becoming an excellent consultant and data management specialist;
- You recently graduated and hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- You have strong communication skills, enabling you to easily translate complex matter into clearly legible products, and you have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical mindset
- You are customer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You welcome challenge, are not afraid to take initiative and are eager to learn and develop new skills.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!
Are you interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.