Roles and Responsibilities
As an Accountant/Business Controller you are reporting directly to the Finance Responsible of the company. Your key responsibility is managing the day-to-day bookkeeping, which includes accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting for the different entities within the CRANIUM Group. Furthermore, you will be gradually involved in translating data to business analytics in order to fuel our organization with knowledge on an operational level. CRANIUM is an environment in which you can grow internationally.
- Operational responsibility of accounts payable and receivable;
- General accounting of the different entities within CRANIUM;
- Prepare monthly closings;
- Prepare statutory and management reporting;
- Preparing VAT Tax returns;
- Ensure financial processes are followed;
- Ensure data quality in the different systems;
- Participation in projects that concern the improvement of management and operational business control.
Desired Skills and Experience
You are naturally ambitious, highly motivated and have a bachelor accountancy/ Fiscal Affairs or a master applied economics/ business economics.
- Have 2-4 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in a consultancy environment is an asset;
- Are business-oriented and have an eye for detail;
- Have a strong analytical ability;
- Can work autonomously and can easily adapt to modifying circumstances;
- You are result oriented, problem-solving and not afraid of taking initiative;
- Have strong communication skills in Dutch and English both written and spoken; Sufficient proficiency in French is considered an asset;
- It is considered a plus if your excel knowledge is more elaborate than ‘VLOOKUP’ J;
- Any experience with ERP-systems and knowledge of Exact Online are considered as a plus.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment where our key values are ‘passion for people’ and ‘deliver on commitments and go further’. Personal development and growth are constantly encouraged. We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package and continuous support in your professional development.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic company;
- The opportunity to have an impact internationally and scale your skills with the size of the firm;
- A significant impact on the business by delivering business intelligence;
- Real career growth opportunities;
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.