Are you bursting with excitement to support and execute a boat-load of Marketing activities, and to bring your marketing skills to the next level? Then you must be our new Marketing Officer!
Roles and Responsibilities
We must be clear: this job is not for the faint of heart. You’ll be asked to support the execution of various marketing campaigns by writing content, designing visuals, creating all kinds of marketing collateral, organizing events, managing digital marketing and so much more!
You are responsible for the B2B Marketing across multiple countries and for multiple Business Units, while making sure our messaging is perfectly aligned from the customer’s perspective.
Not an easy task to say the least, yet you’ll be supported through all of this by our ever-motivated Marketing Manager.
CRANIUM is leading the exciting world of Privacy, Security and Data Management consultancy in the Benelux. And we’re eagerly looking to expand beyond those borders!
Desired Skills and Experience
You have a Bachelor/Master’s in Communication Management or Marketing, 1 to 2 year of relevant work experience and fluent in Dutch/French and English.
Furthermore, you are:
- Customer centric
- Sees ‘handing several projects at once’ as a way of life
- You know your way around Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media…
- Knowledge of WordPress is required, knowledge of Hubspot is considered as a plus.
- Acquaintance of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, video editing… is an advantage.
You will have the opportunity to take part in tons of marketing activities in an international environment. Personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered to be key values.
We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package, including a company car and you will receive on the job training.
Even more, we offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your skillset and your network.
- Fantastic colleagues in a rapidly growing and internationally expanding company.
- A fun, dynamic and people-centric company culture.
- Next to that we want to make sure you really feel good: emotionally and physically. That’s why we invest a lot in fun activities, after-work drinks, sports (fitness work-outs & padel)
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.