Are you recently graduated and ready to kick off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position? Then look no further! Join our international and multidisciplinary team of dedicated consultants and advise customers on matters related to the legal aspects of privacy, data protection, information security and other IT legal issues.
Let’s go to work!
As a Security Consultant at CRANIUM, you will:
- Evaluate privacy, data protection and information security practices, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- Assist the DPO or CISO at customers in the creation and execution of a tailor-made, risk-based approach and help implement a given strategy for privacy, data protection and information security;
- Advise on both technical and legal aspects of privacy or other IT legal issues and look for compliant and pragmatic solutions;
Who you are.
- You are passionate about the legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security, and you are interested to learn about various industries;
- You recently graduated and you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Engineering, Law or a related field;
- You have strong communication and language skills, with an excellent knowledge of English and the language of the country in which you are applying;
- You are customer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You welcome challenge, are not afraid to take initiative and are eager to learn and develop new skills.
What you get.
As a CRANIUM consultant, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- The opportunity to participate in an internal Master Program with several trainings provided by thought-leading experts and continuous on-the-job training to help you master the necessary skills for your job;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.