Recently graduated and you are ready to kick-off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position?
CRANIUM is looking for consultants who want to start their career in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management.
As a Privacy and Security Consultant your key responsibility is to advice customers on matters related to information security and legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security and raise awareness around these topics.
- You will evaluate the privacy, data protection and information security practices of customers, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- You will raise awareness within organizations and amongst customers;
- You will assist in the creation and execution of a tailor-made risk-based approach and help implement a given strategy for privacy, data protection and information security;
- You will advise on both technical and legal aspects of privacy or other IT legal issues and look for compliant and pragmatic solutions;
- You will assist the DPO or CISO at customers;
Desired Skills and Experience
- You recently graduated and you hold a bachelor or master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business engineering, Law, …;
- You have an affinity with privacy, data protection and information security and you are interested to learn more of various industries;
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and the local language of the country you’re applying for. Other languages are an asset.
- You are eager to learn and develop new skills;
- You are not afraid of taking initiative;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are customer focused and keen on close collaboration with your colleagues;
- You love new challenges!
CRANIUM consultants are appreciated for their expertise and professional skills.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered to be key values.
We offer you the chance to participate to an internal Master Program with several trainings provide from highly appreciated experts and on the job training in order to help you master all the necessary skills to perform your job well. We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package.
Even more, we offer you:
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team;
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management in an international environment;
- Flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- Great variety in type of customers and day-to-day business;
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment.
Are you ready to make the difference? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope to meet you soon!