Roles and Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager will be the key contact for prospects and existing clients and will be responsible for deal closing. He or she will be responsible for launching new relationships and for correctly informing prospects about Cranium’s offering.
- Generating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Expand business by detecting potential upselling opportunities at existing customers
- Gathering new business leads through everyday life and by consulting actual customers
- Planning of frequent visits with prospects and clients
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers by providing qualitative advice.
- Taking part of commercial reporting to the management
- Participating and realizing the redaction of offers through our internal
- Consult with technical experts on frequent base
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are naturally ambitious, highly motivated and have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are a real team player with strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You can communicate in a professional manner with customer focus and interaction
- You have good planning skills and time management
- You are eager to please customer needs
- You understand the business and the user he or she is selling to
- You are flexible and independent, you can manage your own priorities by keeping a focus on the company’s planned goals;
- You have a profound interest in Data Protection, Privacy and information security
- You like a combination of outside and inside sales and you are ready to build a strong network.
We offer you:
- The Chance to work in a fast moving and innovative environment
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive, young and dynamic team;
- An attractive and motivating compensation package and continuous support in your professional development.
- Real career growth opportunities.
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment with a Passion for winning in balance with a Passion for people.
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.