Are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you like to become the key contact for prospects and existing customers, and close new deals? Then this is your chance!
Let’s go to work!
As a Business Manager at CRANIUM, you will:
- Build upon and manage our team of Data Management consultants, together with the Business Unit Manager;
- Build long-term relationships and generate new business opportunities by prospecting new customers and detecting potential upselling opportunities with existing customers;
- Plan frequent visits with prospects and clients, and consult with technical experts on a regular basis;
- Take part in commercial reporting to management;
- Lead projects and coach your younger (junior) colleagues in the execution of their work.
Who you are.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- You have a profound interest in Data Protection, Privacy and Information Security, and you like combining outside and inside sales;
- You are a real team player with strong communication skills, and an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You are customer-focused and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You are naturally ambitious, highly motivated, and not afraid to take initiative and ownership.
What you get.
As a Business Manager at CRANIUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- The opportunity to develop yourself quickly in the field of team management, project management, relationship management and acquisition;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.