Roles and Responsibilities
To support our growth and our HR and Finance department, we are looking for a HR & Business Controller.
For HR, you are responsible for the HR administration and Payroll.
- In collaboration with our social secretary, you manage payroll and follow-up on time registrations (illness, holidays…), calculations of holiday allowances, …
- You are involved in the CRANIUM employee lifecycle from hiring to exit and in several HR projects in order to constantly improve our internal HR processes.
- You are the contact person for employees for all questions relating to social legislation, wages, internal HR policies, company cars, …
- You communicate payroll related changes to our employees and you update our HR intranet
- You are able to review and update contracts and policies
- You provide reports, simulations related to Compensation & Benefits to the HR team and management
- You assist and advice the HR team on changes in social legislation, compensation & benefits
For Finance, you are responsible to support on financial and business matters with a direct reporting line to the financial responsible of the group.
- Consolidation and creation of actuals and key data
- Assist in management reporting and data collection
- Ad-hoc and periodic analysis to support sales in optimizing product and customer portfolio
- Developing & follow up on budgets and forecast sheets
- Participation in projects that concern the improvement of management and operational control
- Responsible for actively ensuring orderly business practices and full compliance with company’s policies and guidelines
- Financial reporting (P&L)
Reporting on budgeting and business planning process
Desired Skills and Experience
You recently graduated and you hold a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Business Administration, Accountancy or HR. An internship in a similar position is a plus.
- Have basic knowledge of the Belgian employment legislation.
- Have strong analytical skills and you are able to plan and prioritize your work
- Are able to solve problems and think creatively
- Are a real team player with strong communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- Are people oriented and can handle confidential and sensitive information
- Are business-oriented and have an eye for detail.
- Can work autonomously and can easily adapt to modifying circumstances;
- Are result oriented and not afraid of taking initiative;
- Have a very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
We offer you:
- A role that involves working in a supportive, young and dynamic team;
- An attractive and motivating compensation package and continuous support in your professional development.
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment with a Passion for winning in balance with a Passion for people.
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope to meet you soon!