Roles and Responsibilities
To support our growth and our marketing department, we are looking for an all-round Marketing Manager who likes to take on new challenges and help build a strong company brand.
As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing an international marketing strategy, with a focus on both product / offerings marketing and brand identity with managers.
- Evaluating and adapting the marketing plan in consultation with the marketing officer and the managers.
- Analysing the different marketing channels of the website and advising & optimizing where necessary.
- Managing communication with different types of customers and partners, both offline and online.
- Being co-responsible for all digital marketing and campaigns, including: SEA/SEO, email, social media & advertising campaigns and their follow-up.
- Helping our marketing officer in keeping our social media accounts up to date.
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the management regularly.
- Setting priorities for the marketing team and support our marketing officer in his daily tasks.
- Managing promotional material in collaboration with the marketing officer.
Desired Skills and Experience
You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in marketing.
You have 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience in different marketing domains.
This opportunity is your next step up in your marketing career.
- You have a can-do attitude and you’re hands-on,
- You are a dynamic team player, you like to work together with others,
- You are not afraid of taking initiative and ownership,
- You are able to listen to your teams needs and the company needs,
- You have analytical and reporting skills that enable you to understand processes,
- You can present your plans and ideas clearly and you dare to defend them,
- You know your way around Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- You have strong communication skills and you have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered to be key values.
We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package and you will receive on the job training.
Even more, we offer you:
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team;
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of Privacy and Security in an international environment;
- Great variety in the type of customers and day-to-day business;
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment.
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope to meet you soon!