Are you graduating in 2021 and you are ready to kick-off your career in a challenging and exciting consultancy position in September 2021?
CRANIUM is looking for young graduates who want to start their career in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management.
As a Privacy/Security/Data Management Consultant your key responsibility is to advice customers on matters related to information security and legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security and raise awareness around these topics.
- You will evaluate the privacy, data protection and information security practices of customers, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- You will raise awareness within organizations and amongst customers;
- You will assist in the creation and execution of a tailor-made risk-based approach and help implement a given strategy for privacy, data protection and information security;
- You will advise on both technical and legal aspects of privacy or other IT legal issues and look for compliant and pragmatic solutions;
- You will assist the DPO or CISO at customers;
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will graduate in June 2021, then you will hold a bachelor or master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business engineering, Law, …;
- You have an affinity with privacy, data protection and information security and you are interested to learn more of various industries;
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch. Other languages are an asset.
- You are eager to learn and develop new skills;
- You are not afraid of taking initiative;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are customer focused and keen on close collaboration with your colleagues;
- You love new challenges!
SOUNDS THIS LIKE YOU? APPLY AND JOIN THE CRANIUM JOBDAY AT 12/5/2021!
The job day will take place on 12 May from 9 am to 12.30 pm. During this morning you will have the opportunity to get to know our company better. Our CEO will give you a presentation of our company. Of course, we would also like to get to know you better! You will be able to introduce yourself in 5 minutes, followed by two business cases.
Are you interested? Then apply before 7/5/2021!
Places are limited!