Ready for a challenge? In order to strengthen our multidisciplinary team of dedicated consultants, CRANIUM is consistently seeking new recruits to join our ranks! And it will be up to you to find the right candidates!
What does a Recruiter do?
First and foremost, you will play an active role in our recruitment process. It is up to you to get a clear understanding of the sought-after profiles by meeting up with hiring managers and helping them determine their recruitment needs. Subsequently you will search, screen and follow-up on candidates to find out where their ambitions lie, get to know their personality, and understand what they are looking for. Furthermore, you will assist us in setting up recruitment campaigns and a strong employer branding policy, and you will act as a single point of contact for all recruitment-related questions and concerns.
Who you are.
- You are positive, enthusiastic, and target-driven, and you get excited by finding the right talent!
- You have strong communication and language skills, with an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in human resources;
- You welcome challenge and are not afraid to take initiative and ownership.
What you get.
- A highly versatile role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team (read: a magnificent bunch of great colleagues who don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two);
- A unique career experience in a rapidly growing international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged (we have a yearly learning budget), and autonomy and accountability are considered key;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- A chance to break a sweat, get fit and clear your mind in our office gym;
- And last but not least: A COMPANY CAR!
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.