Get a clear view and action plan to achieve compliance with the current privacy legislation
Are you compliant with the current privacy legislation including GDPR? A gap analysis of your current privacy situation offers a clear view on the privacy risks your organization currently faces as well as an idea of the measures to take to achieve compliance. This privacy assessment can also be useful to efficiently start your privacy implementation journey.
CRANIUM shows you how to start your privacy implementation trajectory
- We start with a kick-off to create awareness and a privacy assessment questionnaire for your key stakeholders in order to collect and analyze data.
- This is followed by a full privacy and risk analysis.
- Our findings are gathered in a privacy report and coupled with a privacy roadmap for privacy risk mitigation including priority and variability settings. This privacy assessment will tell you exactly how and where to start your privacy implementation trajectory (including GDPR). Read more about our DPIA if you are looking for more advice related to a specific high-risk processing activity.
Assess your compliance level and track the potential improvements
Conducting a privacy audit of your organization in accordance with a documented audit procedure can track potential improvements and improve your compliance. You will know if you are tackling the right aspects of your data protection framework and if you are doing so efficiently. But first and foremost this will demonstrate your privacy commitment and legislation compliance towards external and internal stakeholders.
What does a privacy audit contain?
- Scope Statement
- Control Framework
- Execution Plan
- Report & executive summary
- Privacy Recommendations Plan addressing key flaws and risks for increasing privacy maturity
CRANIUM Services are recognized by the Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship agency. This makes it possible for you as an SME to use the ‘SME Portfolio’ when using our services.
Do you want more information?
Do you want more information on our Privacy solutions, an offer or a commitment-free conversation about your needs?
Reach out through the form below or give us a call: +32 2 310 39 63.