Roles and Responsibilities
As an Experienced Privacy Consultant your key responsibility is to advice customers on matters related to legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security and raise awareness around these topics.
- You will evaluate the privacy and data protection practices, conduct interviews, analyse business processes and report to stakeholders;
- You will raise awareness within organizations and amongst customers;
- You will assist in the creation and execution of a tailor-made risk-based approach and implement a given strategy for privacy and data protection;
- You will advise on legal aspects of privacy or other IT legal issues and look for compliant and pragmatic solutions;
- You can take on the role of DPO at customers or support theirs with expert advice;
- You will advise and coach younger colleagues within the company in the execution of their work;
- You will support the continuous development of our methodologies, tools and knowledge base.
Depending on your interest and experience, you might also take on additional roles:
- Managing projects in terms of quality, scope, budget, timing
- Leading the development of new solutions
- Acting as subject matter expert in your domain
- Managing strategic accounts
- Leading sales activities
- Team coaching, mentoring and developing people
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have an affinity with the legal aspects of privacy, data protection and information security and you are interested in various industries;
- You have several years of experience in consulting in Privacy and Data Protection. Relevant certificates are an asset.
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and the local language of the country you’re applying for. Other languages are an asset.
- You are able to lead (project) teams and enable them to achieve results;
- You have an out-of-the box way of thinking when you need to solve problems and you learn quickly;
- You have strong communication skills: your able to share your insights easily with different stakeholders and your team;
- You are customer focused and keen on close collaboration with your team;
- You are not afraid of taking initiative and ownership;
- You love new challenges!
CRANIUM consultants are appreciated for their expertise and professional skills.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged, and autonomy and accountability are considered to be key values.
We offer you an attractive and motivating compensation package and you will receive on the job training from highly appreciated experts, obtaining certificates are supported.
Even more, we offer you:
- A highly varied role that involves working in a supportive and dynamic team;
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of Privacy, Security and Data Management in an international environment;
- Great variety in type of customers and day-to-day business;
- Flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- Great colleagues in a joyful environment.
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope to meet you soon!