Our half-yearly expert update is the most efficient way to stay informed on the latest novelties and interpretations. It covers recent insights on a variety of topics.
Next topic: DPIA from theory to practice.
Data protection impact assessment (DPIA) is a key risk assessment process in the GDPR. This one-day training is intended to provide participants with the theory as well as the practical knowledge they need to perform a data protection impact assessment (DPIA) that minimizes privacy risks.
8h00 – 8h30 Welcome and Coffee
8h30 – 10h00 INTRODUCTION
- What is a DPIA? (Principles of Data Protection Impact Assessment)
- When to conduct a DPIA? (Legal requirements)
- How to conduct a DPIA?
- Recommendations and guidance from SA
10h00 – 10h30 Coffee Break
10h30 – 12h00 LESSONS LEARNED FROM +50 DPIAS
- What are the best practices?
- How to cope with stakeholders that have limited knowledge of GDPR?
- Insights and techniques to successfully plan, conduct and validate a DPIA
12h00 – 13h00 Lunch
13h00-14h00 Q&A: Ask all your questions concerning DPIA to one of our experts.
14h00 – 14h15 Coffee Break
14h15 -16h30 DPIA SIMULATION: Experience a DPIA simulation and learn through doing.
- Experience the application of what you learned while navigating complex real life cases