Maintain your privacy operations and mitigate operational privacy risks
Deploying the services of a DPO is often the next logical step after completing a privacy or security assessment and implementation to further optimize your privacy operations. Whether you are legally obligated to assign a data protection officer or not, collaborating with an external DPO allows you to:
- Focus on your core business
- Delegate your privacy risks to an external objective expert that is not directly influenced by all the different stakeholders within the company
- Cost-efficiently meet legal privacy obligations
- Remain compliant with privacy legislation
Our CRANIUM DPO monitors your processes and ensures they remain in line with legislation
Based on your needs and resources, we determine the number of hours or days per week needed for the DPO to achieve the objectives. After a kick-off presentation to introduce the assigned consultant, our DPO monitors your customers’ privacy-related processes, makes sure they remain in line with updates in legislation and reports back in due time. He can also rely on our privacy and security services and team. This support includes follow-up on key operational privacy activities such as maintaining records of processing activities or technical and organizational measures, assisting in DPIA’s, awareness training, etc.
We keep you up to speed by use of:
- Bi-weekly or monthly Privacy Status Report to key customer SPOCs
- Annual Privacy Activities Plan & report presented to customer management
- Annual Review & Update of privacy-related documentation
Our CRANIUM DPO takes care of your privacy operations for you. As such, you are able to cost-efficiently maintain your current privacy compliance status and meet legal privacy obligations, without losing focus on your core business.
Contact us to discuss your privacy challenges and needs.